PICK’EM POOL PROMOTION (THE PROMOTION) TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY/FREE-TO-PLAY
THEE BELOW SETS FORTH THE OFFICIAL PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS .PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS (THE “PROMOTION TERMS”).
The period beginning at 02/28/2020 12:00 AM PST and ending 4/6/2020 11:59 PM PST
The Gateway casino sites and food & beverage locations participating in the Promotion:
- Cascades Casino, Langley, B.C., Match Eatery & Public House
- Starlight Casino, New Westminster, B.C., Match Eatery & Public House
- Cascades Casino, Kamloops, B.C., Match Eatery & Public House
- Cascades Casino, Penticton, B.C., Match Eatery & Public House
- Lake City Casino, Vernon, B.C., Match Eatery & Public House
- Chances Playtime, Kelowna, B.C., Match Eatery & Public House
- Grand Villa Casino, Edmonton, AB., Match Eatery & Public House
- Starlight Casino, Edmonton, AB., Match Eatery & Public House
- Chances Playtime, Courtenay, B.C., Match Eatery & Public House
- Chances Playtime, Campbell River, B.C., Match Eatery & Public House
- Chances Squamish, Squamish, B.C., Match Eatery & Public House
- Starlight Casino, Point Edward, Ont., Match Eatery & Public House
- Cascades Casino, Chatham, Ont., Match Eatery & Public House
- Playtime Casino, Hanover, Ont., Match Eatery & Public House
Gateway Casinos & Entertainment Limited
A Raptors Experience (valued at $4,000)
- $2,500 Worldgo Travel Voucher
- $1,000 Ticketmaster Voucher
- $500 Visa Gift Card
Labatt Brewing Company Limited
Someone who is of legal years of age or older in the Province in which they enter: Must be 19+ in BC/ON and 18+ in AB to play, is a resident of Canada, and has registered to play online at www.myclubeatanddrink.com or www.gatewayfootball.ca. The following are excluded from participating in this Promotion:
- Employees, agents, successors and assigns of BCLC, AGLC, OLG, Gateway, Strategy9, the Prize Supplier or any advertising agencies or promotional companies engaged by Gateway in connection with the Promotion;
- Family and household members of same;
- Employees, representatives or agents (and those with whom such persons are domiciled, whether related or not) of the NFL Entities;
- All banned members as well as participants in BCLC’s, OLG’s or AGLC’s Voluntary Self-Exclusion (VSE) Program during the Entry Period; and
- Residents of Quebec, Canada and of the U.S.A.
How to Enter to Win the Grand Prize:
Basketball Pool Format: No purchase required/Free-to-play. During the Entry Period, Qualified Entrants may enter the Promotion by: a) Visiting www.myclubeatanddrink.com and by filling out a registration online to play. (Qualified Entrants can also access the online registration directly through www.gatewaysportspools.ca.). b) Qualified Entrants pick the winner of each of the NCAA games from March 16, 2020 to March 19, 2020. (with no point spread used) c) Valid picks must be made by March 19, 2020. No points will be awarded for invalid picks. d) There will be no points awarded during the first four round. Each correctly picked game in round 1 is worth 1 point. Each correctly picked game in round 2 is worth 2 points. Each correctly picked game in round 3 is worth 3 points. Each correctly picked game in round 4 is worth 4 point. Each correctly picked game in round 5 is worth 5 points. Each correctly picked game in round 6 is worth 6 points. e) At the end of the final game of the NCAA March Madness season (4/6/2020) the grand prize winner shall be the Qualified Entrant that has earned the most cumulative points over the course of the season f) TIE-BREAKER RULE: In the event of a tie between Qualified Entrants, the difference between (X) an entrant’s guess of the total score of the last game of the season and (Y) the actual total score of the last game of the season (regardless of whether your guess is over or below the actual total) will be summed, and the Qualified Entrant with the lowest aggregate difference (i.e., the Qualified Entrant whose guess is closest to the actual total score of the last game of the season) will be the overall winner of the Grand Prize. g) In the event of a second tie, the Grand Prize winner will be determined by a random draw.
Within 72 hours of the last game on 4/6/2020 of the NCAA season (exact time to be determined), the grand prize winner will be chosen by selecting the Qualified Entrant with the first highest cumulative amount of points earned throughout the season. The Qualified Entrant shall first have their picks verified and audited using Gateway’s PlayerIQ system to ensure the Qualified Entrants made legitimate picks. The odds of a Qualified Entrant winning the grand prize will depend on the total number of legitimate picks during the entry period. Pursuant to these Promotion terms, the first place Grand Prize winner shall receive a $2,500 Worldgo Travel Voucher, a $1,000 Ticketmaster Voucher, and a $500 Visa Gift Card.
- No purchase is necessary to participate in the Promotion.
- All Grand Prize winners must answer a skill testing question.
- Gateway may, at its sole discretion and without liability to any person, alter, amend, suspend or cancel the Promotion and/or the Promotion Terms at any time and for any reason without prior notice.
- Gateway and its designees shall have the right to publish the name, location, likeness and a recent photograph of the winner(s) without remuneration to them.
- Gateway reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to not award any prize in the event that the integrity of all, or a part, of the Promotion is compromised (including, but not limited to, due to computer error, fraud, deception, misrepresentation or misuse). Gateway further reserves the right, at is sole discretion, to disqualify any player or other individual from the Promotion that it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process, or the operation of the Promotion, to be acting or be in violation of the Promotion Terms; or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, or to interfere in any manner with any aspect of this Promotion. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, copied, or like entry methods, will void any entries or picks made by any such methods, and will disqualify any player or participant using such methods without further notice to the player or participant.
- Gateway makes no representations or warranties whatsoever, either expressed or implied, oral or written, in respect of any prize.
- Gateway is not responsible for any typographical errors in the administration of the Promotion and/or in any promotion related materials.
- All prizes must be accepted as awarded. The refusal by an entrant to accept any prize releases and forever discharges Gateway and the Prize Supplier from all obligations to that entrant in connection with the Promotion, including delivery of any prize.
- Before being awarded any prize, the potential winner will be required to sign and return within the time stipulated by Gateway or the Prize Supplier a full release and indemnity form (and any additional waivers as may be required by the Prize Supplier) stating, among other things, that he/she has read and understood these Promotion Terms and Conditions, grants all consents required by Gateway and the Prize Supplier, authorizes Gateway and the Prize Supplier to broadcast, publish, disseminate and/or otherwise use his/her name, city/town/village and province/territory of residence, photograph, likeness, sobriquet and voice and all other indicia of personality, in connection with any promotion and/or publicity, and/or for general news and/or for entertainment and/or information purposes at no additional compensation to the potential winner, beyond the awarding of the prize, accepts the prize as offered and releases Gateway and the Prize Supplier from any and all liability of any kind arising out of the potential winner’s participation in the Promotion and receipt and/or use of the prize. In the event that a potential winner does not comply with all the provisions as contemplated in these Promotion Terms and Conditions, Gateway and the Prize Supplier shall have the right to disqualify the potential winner, and Gateway and the Prize Supplier shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard.
- All pool entries and picks become the property of Gateway who assumes no responsibility for garbled, lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected entries or picks.
- All Gateway decisions in relation to the Promotion are final and binding.
- The Promotion (including the Promotion Terms and Conditions) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of British Columbia and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein.